Danbury CT Excavators
Fairfield County Excavation is a fulltime landscape design and installation company in Danbury. We are well equipped and for the past 30 years, we have offered our services to thousands of Danbury’s residents, creating a good lasting reputation. We pride ourselves with quality artisanship, attention to detail, and professional demeanor. This together with our work ethic has led to numerous lasting relationships with our clients.
Did You Know?
Danbury’s humid continental climate has four distinct seasons with hot and humid summers with winters with significant snowfalls. Flowers such as marigolds, geraniums, impatiens, gerbera daisy, bleeding hearts, and ever gold do well in Danbury’s weather.
Residential Excavation Services
Fairfield County Excavation is a specialist in offering excavation and drainage services. We handle anything from the smallest tasks to the most complex jobs. No job is too small or too big- we carry out all our projects while keen to detail, and with high levels of professionalism. We are experts in drainage systems, new building site development, wet basement solutions, utility trenching, and site hauling. We offer a wide range of excavation services including:
- Foundation digging
- Lawn grading
- Construction site grading
- Fill site or removing material from your site
- Catch basin and storm drain work
- Driveway re-grading
- New construction and additions
- Complete in-house excavation
- Yard preparation
How to Prepare Your Danbury Lawn for Spring
As your lawn responds to nature’s spring wake up call, you need to prepare it for healthy growth. Below are some important lawn preparation steps to follow:
- Rake to loosen matted grass clumps caused by snow mold and lingering fall leaves
- Over-seed to fill bare or thin spots in the lawn
- Aerate for better water and oxygen intake
- Dethatch the turf
- Weed your lawn to leave nutrients and water to your intended vegetation only
- Fertilize three weeks after the grass starts to green
- Water frequently, preferably in the mornings
- Mow to keep your grass at the desired size.
Are you planning on sod laying? The following grasses do well in Danbury
- Kentucky bluegrass
- Creeping Red Fescue
- Rough bluegrass
- Zoysia Grass
- Perennial Ryegrass
- Tall Turf Fescue
Did You Know?
Danbury’s central part was incorporated as a borough in 1822. This was later incorporated as Danbury city on 1889 April 19th. The town and city later got incorporated on January 1, 1965. Fairfield County Excavation is your best option for picturesque landscapes! Trust us with your project for lasting results.
8 Hardscape Elements To Consider For Your Danbury Home
Hardscaping is simply the process of using durable materials to preserve and align existing soil and water with your landscape’s preferred design. Below are our recommended hardscape design additions.
- Install beautiful driveways for increased functionality and overall beauty
- Stone patios- should be durable and low maintenance
- Terrace gardens
- Retaining walls
- Walkways for convenience and beauty
- Outside fireplaces
- Outside kitchen
- Custom made spas, pools, and water features
Water Features And Water Gardens
We can help you make your yard a tranquil place for relaxing by adding water features. The soothing sound and the way sunlight catches on the water is surely something you will love. Our water addition options are ponds and water gardens, waterfalls, or fountains. To get a water garden, artful craftsmanship is required, followed by a selection of plants to be on the water feature. We also help you decide on the ideal location for this and do an incredible construction.
Our fountain options in Danbury are:
Best Landscape Lighting to Highlight Architectural Features of Your Home
While your landscape might feel dreary on cloudy days, at night, or on rainy days, we can help you add drama and light to your landscape with a custom-made lighting plan. We will ensure that stone, fountains, and brick pop textures are elegantly lit and make trees look beautiful and larger. As you or your guests arrive in the dark, you will experience less shadowed areas and feel more secure. Some of our lighting options for your Danbury home are:
LED light’s flexibility allows them to operate in extreme heat or cold, and in unconventional areas. The lights last longer than ordinary bulbs, and that is why we use them to help you save money on energy bills as you light up your outdoors. Your landscape’s lighting will give an excellent view of your landscape’s flowers and water features other than a dark blank space.
Did you know?
Danbury city is nicknamed the Hat City since it was the center of America’s hat industry in the ninetieth and early 20th century. Trust us with any hardscaping project you have in mind.
Fairfield County Excavation has a comprehensive list of landscaping services and property maintenance. Our services include:
- Decorative Landscaping
- Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- Garden Maintenance
- Grass Seeding
- Hedge Trimming Fall Cleanup
- Lawn Mowing
- Landscape Design
- Leaf Removal
- Slope Stabilization
- Flower Planting
- Garden Design
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Shrub Planting
- Landscape Maintenance
- Lawn Seeding
- Lawn Treatment
- Lawn and Yard Work
- Lawn Aeration
- Snow Removal
- Sod Installation
- Lawn Maintenance
- Brush Removal
- Edging Snow Plowing
Why Choose Us?
- We are committed to excellence
- Well trained, passionate & experienced designers and engineers ready to take you through every step of your project even before we start
- Over 30 years of service in Danbury and an unimpeachable reputation in the town
- A free price quote and advice
- Monthly specials
- Best landscaping charges- bring us a competitor’s price quote and we’ll beat that!
Design with us!
These are just some of the services we offer in Danbury. Others are landscape & hardscape design, commercial maintenance, property maintenance, exterior masonry, and interior stonework. Get in touch with us for a price quote and free advice on the best approach to your landscape design.